Coinbase wallet is one of the widely used self-custody wallets that lets you manage the private keys of your crypto assets without letting you share any of your personal information with anyone or any other third-party platform. Getting started with this wallet is extremely easy and you can easily save your crypto assets just after setting up your wallet. If you are a beginner and you wish to learn the procedure to use this wallet on a PC, then this guide has got your back.
Well, many users prefer using this wallet through its easy-to-use mobile application but there are some users who wish to use this wallet on their computer systems. Therefore, if you also wish to use this wallet on your laptop or PC, then you can follow the instructional guidelines that are given in the section below.
Meanwhile, those users who are ready to use the wallet on their smart devices can get the wallet application downloaded from the respective application store of their devices.
On the other hand, PC users need to download and add the Coinbase wallet web extension to their browsers. However, you’ll be able to add the extension only on a Chrome web browser and not on any other browser.
Learn to download the Coinbase wallet extension on the Chrome browser
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the wallet- https://www.coinbase.com/wallet
- Click on the blue button labeled “Download Coinbase wallet”
- Followed by this, you need to click on the “Add to Chrome” button
- And, then tap on the “Add extension” option to get the Coinbase wallet extension added
- Now, you can open the wallet just by clicking on the “puzzle” piece icon
- Choose the Coinbase icon from the list of given extensions
All in all, we can say that it is extremely easy to download and use Coinbase wallet on your computer system. In order to get started, you are required to add the wallet extension added to your browser. However, there is one drawback of using Coinbase wallet on a PC i.e. you can only use it only on your Chrome browser. But, you can still have access to your wallet by installing the compatible mobile application on your smartphone which could be either an Android device or an iOS device.