Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Cell Therapy Manufacturing market (3rd Edition), 2019 - 2030” report to its list of offerings.
Owing to various reasons, the demand for cell therapies is anticipated to increase over the coming years. Therefore, both therapy developers and contract service providers may need to strengthen their capabilities and expand available capacity. In this context, automation is expected to be a key enabler within the cell therapy manufacturing and contract services industry.
Key Market Insights
More than 160 organizations claim to be engaged in cell therapy manufacturing
The market landscape is dominated by industry players, representing more than 60% of the total number of stakeholders. Amongst these, over 55 are large or mid-sized firms (having more than 50 employees).
100+ players focused on T-cell and stem cell therapies
Most of these players are focused on manufacturing T-cell therapies, including CART, TCR or TILs. It is worth highlighting that more than 35 organizations claim to have necessary capabilities for the manufacturing of both types of therapies.
Presently, 70+ companies have commercial scale capacity
As majority of the cell therapy products are in clinical trials, the demand is high at this scale. However, it is worth noting that several players (~50%) have already developed commercial scale capacity for cell therapies.
Europe is currently considered a current hub for cell therapy production
More than 220 manufacturing facilities have been established by various players, worldwide; of these, 35% are in Europe, followed by those based in North America. Other emerging regions include Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Israel.
50+ facility expansions reported between 2015-2019
More than 85% of the expansions are related to setting up of new facilities across different regions. Maximum expansion activity was observed in the US and in certain countries within the Asia Pacific regions.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-therapy-manufacturing/285.html
Key Questions Answered
- What is the global demand for cell-based therapies?
- Who are the key manufacturers (industry / non-industry) of cell-based therapies, across the world?
- What are the major recent developments (such as partnerships and expansions) in this industry?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this domain?
- What is the current, installed contract manufacturing capacity for cell therapies?
- What are the key factors influencing the make (manufacture in-house) versus buy (outsource) decision related to cell therapies?
- What are the key parameters governing the cost of cell therapy manufacturing?
- What are important technology platforms (available / under development) for cell therapy development and manufacturing?
- What are the key drivers and growth constraints in cell therapy manufacturing market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The research covers profiles of key players (industry and non-industry) that offer manufacturing services for cell-based therapies, featuring a company overview, information on manufacturing facilities, and recent collaborations.
- BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services
- Cell Therapies
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine
- Centre for Cell Manufacturing Ireland, National University of Ireland
- Clinical Cell and Vaccine Production Facility, University of Pennsylvania
- Cognate BioServices
- Guy’s and St. Thomas’ GMP Facility, Guy’s Hospital
- Hitachi Chemical
- KBI Biopharma
- Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine, Stanford University
- Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics, University of Minnesota
- Newcastle Cellular Therapies Facility, Newcastle University
- Nikon CeLL innovation
- Rayne Cell Therapy Suite, King’s College London
- Roslin Cell Therapies
- Scottish National Blood Transfusion Services Cellular Therapy Facility, Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine
- Sydney Cell and Gene Therapy
- WuXi Advanced Therapies
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Cell and Advanced Therapies Supply Chain Management Market, 2019-2030
- RNAi Therapeutics Market (2nd Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Gene Therapy Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Stem Cell Therapy Contract Manufacturing Market, 2019-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis